BIDEN AND HIS GOVERNMENT BETRAY US DAILY. WHY?
Let's Go Brandon. Virginia offers hope that America can return to sanity. This page updated on 11/4/2021.
On October 29, 2021 we learned that the Biden Administration wants to give $450,000 to each illegal alien who was temporarily separated from his or her family, with up to a million dollars per family. Thus, Crazy Joe continues his quest to slice every American artery until the nation bleeds to death. If this man can think, it’s obvious that all he thinks about is how to destroy us, and yet he continues to rule. On Figure 1 the axis term is BIDEN AND GOVERNMENT. This 10-letter term had an R-factor of 1.396 so it only had about one chance in 24 to be found even once in Torah. But normally I don’t count R-factors, so what else is on the 752-letter matrix?
EVIL BORDER is at skip +1. This is the only appearance of the phrase in Torah. It is on the matrix again odds of about 405 to 1. It actually only takes 190 letters to show it with the axis term. Odds against the two phrases being so close are about 1,604 to 1. By cancelling the border wall completion Biden gave his approval for sex and drug dealers to greatly increase their traffic and profits, and for terrorists to enter America. The phrase CURSED TAX also is found only once in Torah, and it's on the matrix again against odds of about 405 to 1. Biden wants trillions of dollars in new taxes and debt. With respect to COVID-19, Biden is mandating the vaccines. MANDATE is at skip -1 against odds of about 18 to 1 and THE PLAGUE is here against odds of 9.9 to 1.
The TALIBAN are also on the matrix but only at skip -7. One of two 5-letter transliterations had about one chance in 17.6 to be on the matrix. They were the first ENEMY to defeat Biden. ENEMY shares a letter vav with BIDEN AND GOVERNMENT, and it touches two letters in TALIBAN. When Biden shutdown the Keystone Pipeline on his first day in office, he destroyed our economy and energy independence. Although their mathematical significance is not great, the matrix has PRICE, OIL and MONEY on it.
Not counting the axis term, the matrix was found against odds of over 29 billion to 1.
"LETS' GO BRANDON."
FIGURE 2 - Why "LET'S GO BRANDON" IS BECOMING THE NEW NATIONAL SALUTE. It's a polite way to wake up and remind Democrats that they have given us a true Communist enemy as a president who needs to be impeached.
(CNN) On Friday night, a Southwest Airlines pilot allegedly said "Let's go Brandon" over the plane intercom, causing a stir on board and prompting an investigation by the airline.
"The Associated Press, which had a reporter on board the flight, first reported that a pilot of a Friday flight from Houston to Albuquerque ended his typical greeting to passengers with the phrase "Let's go Brandon," which has become right-wing code for 'F**k Joe Biden.' The AP report said passengers responded with audible gasps."
If you follow Donald Trump Jr. or any of the other lesser luminaries in the orbit of former President Donald Trump, you have seen their social media feeds full of these mock "Let's Go Brandon" cheers of late. Florida Rep. Bill Posey ended a speech on the House floor late last month with the phrase. South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan wore a mask on the House floor emblazoned with it as well. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has said it's "one of the funniest things I've ever seen." There's now a "Let's Go Brandon" song and a "Let's Go Brandon" dance.
So, how the heck did we get here?
The origin of the chant -- and it's not-so-hidden meaning -- appears to be a NASCAR race in Alabama in early October. Interviewing the winner -- a driver named Brandon Brown -- a reporter for NBC Sports referred to chants coming from the crowd.
"As you can hear the chants from the crowd," the reporter said to Brown "'Let's go Brandon.'"
Except that's not what the crowd was chanting. (You can listen to it yourself here.)
Trumpworld took the misunderstanding from the reporter as evidence of the "fake news" media and its unwillingness to own up to the anti-Biden sentiment in the country. "The clip is surreal," Cruz told a Trump-loving podcaster last month. "Listening to the NBC reporter say, 'Look, they're chanting, "Let's go Brandon.'" It captures everything about fake news all at once." (It's unclear -- at least to me -- that the reporter willfully misunderstood the chant.)
According to Google Trends, it took roughly a week after the Brandon Brown interview for the phrase to take off -- and it has since gone into the internet stratosphere.
The rapid rise in popularity of the phrase amounts to a sort of verbal secret handshake, a way for those deeply opposed to Joe Biden's presidency to identify other members of their tribe. It's become the PG-rated version of the expletive-laced chant heard at Talladega (and lots of other sporting events) over the past few months.
As the Washington Times wrote:
"'Let's go, Brandon' has exploded on the right, arming cheeky conservatives with a deceptively innocuous cri de coeur that takes sarcastic swings at President Bid5:24en and the mainstream media without running afoul of technology censors."
This -- like so many other politically themed memes and internet ephemera ("Joe the Plumber," anyone?) -- will almost certainly fade as rapidly as it has become ubiquitous.
But, for now, "Let's go Brandon" is having its moment.
ROFFMAN COMMENT: Here we sit on the virge of a Civl War. It was brought on with four years of words like those of Maxine Waters at 5:24 (June 25, 2018) into this video link:
Waters told a crowd in California over the weekend. “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."
With that kind of an atitude backed by all the false charges of Russian collusion, whether the cleaned up "Let's go Brandon" or the actual F**K JOE BIDEN chant this president has richly earned this kind of respect. That isn't something that I've ever written before, though I probably came pretty close to it with Obama. These two men gave Iran over $151 billion and the Biden Administration admits that it wants to restart nuclear negotiations with Iran by November 29, 2021. This article is entitled, BIDEN AND HIS GOVERNMENT BETRAY US DAILY. WHY? The answer is this question is unpleasant, but simple. Sadly, it's not a metaphor. Joe Biden is a Communist agent. As such, it's ironic that the Democrats spent so much time and energy trying to make this accusation stick against Trump who is like the most patriotic President that this nation ever had although he had severe problems with being diplomatic and with cringe-worthty tweets.
SPECIFIC EVIDENCE THAT JOE BIDEN AND HIS SON HUNTER ARE COMMUNIST OR SUPPORT COMMUNIST OBECTIVES:
H. Res. 57. Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power, by enabling bribery other high crimes and misdemeanors.
Rep. Greene, Marjorie Taylor [R-GA-14] (Introduced 01/21/2021)
House - Judiciary
House - 03/05/2021 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties. (All Actions)
This bill has the status Introduced
Text: H.Res.57 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
There is one version of the bill.
Introduced in House (01/21/2021)
1. RES. 57
Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
January 21, 2021
Mrs. Greene of Georgia submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.
Resolved, That Joseph Robinette Biden, President of the United States, is impeached for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following article of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:
Article of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against Joseph Robinette Biden, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.
article i: abuse of power
The Constitution provides that the House of Representatives “shall have the sole Power of Impeachment” and that the President “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors”.
In his conduct as the former Vice President and current President of the United States, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the offices of the Vice Presidency and President of the United States, and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, defend, the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed—Joseph Robinette Biden abused the power of the Office of the Vice President, enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, by allowing his son to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept various benefits—including financial compensation—from foreign nationals in exchange for certain favors.
As Vice President, Joseph Biden was the senior Obama Administration official overseeing anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine. Hence, any illegal activity involving corruption conducted by Hunter Biden within or in relation to Ukraine would fall under the purview of the Office of Vice President Biden and the Obama State Department’s anti-corruption efforts. In fact, many State Department officials within the Obama Administration repeatedly registered reservations about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a corrupt company. Thus, any instances of corruption on behalf of Hunter Biden via his role as a board member of the Ukrainian-operated Burisma energy firm were either not investigated or covered up. The evidence of widespread knowledge, corruption, and collusion on behalf of the Biden family with foreign nationals is clear and compelling.
Among other examples, it has been materially demonstrated that:
(1) According to the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, the Vice President’s office and State Department officials were aware but ignored concerns relating to Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a Ukrainian-based natural gas company (hereafter, “Burisma”).
(2) According to the same sources, Hunter Biden’s and his family’s financial transactions with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh, and Chinese nationals raise criminal concerns and extortion threats.
(3) In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”.
(4) In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine. Vice President Biden did not resolve this conflict of interest. Instead, he enabled it.
(5) In addition to the over $4 million paid by Burisma for Hunter Biden’s board membership, Hunter Biden, and his family received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds. Specifically, the ongoing FBI investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop revealed that Hunter received a 2.8 carat diamond gift from a high-ranking Chinese official in 2017. Hunter Biden told the New Yorker Magazine that he “felt uncomfortable receiving the diamond and gave it to other associates”.
(6) Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, founder of the CEFC China Energy Company, Ltd., Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow. There exists a vast web of corporate connections and financial transactions between and among the Biden family and Chinese nationals.
(7) Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring”.
(8) In 2016, Ukraine’s top anti-corruption prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. At the time, Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. According to news reports, then Vice-President Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin]”. After that, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.
(9) Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from foreign sources as a result of business relationships that he built during the period when his father was Vice President of the United States and after. The financial transactions which Hunter engaged in illustrate serious counterintelligence and extortion concerns relating to Hunter Biden and his family.
(10) Hunter Biden’s work with Chinese nationals connected to the Communist regime illustrate the deep financial connections that accelerated while his father was Vice President and continued after he left office.
(11) On June 23, 2011, Sean Conlon, a business associate of Hunter Biden, suggested that a $10 billion deal could be struck in exchange for certain persons meeting Vice President Biden. This shows deliberate “pay-for-play” and “quid-pro-quo”. The email, in full, to Robert Biden, from Sean Conlon, is as follows:
(A) “So we have engagement letter if they get other 10 bonds they have a face value of 10b. While it is far fetched Devon [Archer] said he talked to his professor and these get traded. We get 10% in fees. We need to get these guys to an event or something where they get to just formally meet your Dad. For follow on they can talk to Chief of Staff. Let me know how soon we can do that. V brief. If Nagi get that done we get more bonds to move. Regards your hard working partner in Positano! Sean” (emphasis added).
(12) Emails between Hunter Biden and his cousin reveal that the President of Hunter’s Chinese Communist Party-linked firm, Eric Schwerin, repeatedly asked Hunter for an appointment to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad—a position he ultimately received. The email from Hunter to his cousin, Missy, regarding the request for the appointment to the Commission is as follows:
(A) “Eric asked for one of these [an appointment] the day after the election in 2008. You know better than me what are real and interesting appointments. Let’s go through the list with Steve and see what makes sense. I don’t know how much 2016 and nepotism plays into it.”.
In all of this, President Biden gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government. Through blatant nepotism, he enabled his son to influence foreign policy and financially benefit as a result of his role as Vice President. He supported his son engaging in collusion with Chinese Communist Party-linked officials. He allowed his son to trade appointments with his father and other high-ranking administration officials in exchange for financial compensation. He permitted his son to take money from Russian oligarchs, including Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
In so doing, Joseph R. Biden threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government. He thereby betrayed his trust as former Vice President and current President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.
Wherefore President Biden, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy, and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law. President Biden thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.
.IN A WAR BETWEEN THE U.S. AND CHINA WHO WOULD BIDEN ROOT FOR AND WHO WOULD LOSE? Recent war games show that China, with a short logistics line, would win the battles. Biden set the stage for such a war by deliberately and single-handedly losing the war against the Taliban in Afghanistan, his high treason going so far as to ensure than the Taliban would capture $85 billion worth of advanced weaponary (this after giving Iran $151 billion in his previous term as vice president). The August 2021 surrrender ensures China that the U.S. will not stop an invasion of Taiwan, thus almost certainly insuring that such an invasion with occur. Biden has one key goal - the utter defeat of the United States. While it is encouraging to see voters in Virginia start to wake up, the U.S military must also do so before it finds itself getting slaughtered in a war with China.
OTHER ACTS OF HIGH TREASON BY JOE BIDEN.
1. Destruction of Southern Border Security
2. Admittance of over 1.7 million illegal aliens who were not tested for COVID-19 during a time that these people had about a 20% infection rate. Biden should be found guilty of causing hundred of deaths from this policy.
3. Facilitating sex and drug trafficing across our southern border.
4. Encouraging the rape of minors and women by placing the decision of who to illegally bring into our country into the hands of narco-criminal groups.
5. Facilitating the illegal import of deadly fentanyl from China into the United States A record high 96,779 drug overdose deaths occurred between March 2020 and March 2021, representing a 29.6% rise, new statistics from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics found. The numbers are provisional, and the CDC's estimate for predicted deaths totals more than 99,000 from March 2020 to March 2021, CNN reported.
6. Destruction of American energy independence by shutting down the Keystone Pipeline while simulateously firing 14,000 workers employed with it.
7. Sabotaging the U.S. Economy by causing massive inflation of the prices of all goods moved by truck after our pipeline was closed and the price of oil more than doubled.
8. Supporting the growth of the Russian Economy by allowing the opeingn of a pipeline bringing Russian fossil fuels to Western Europe.
9. Killing at least 13 Americans by pulling all U.S. troops from Afghanistan while placing all security of our people there in Taliban/enemy hands.
10. Leaving hundreds to thousands of Americans and workers who supported America back in Afghanistan where they faced torture, rape, and beheading.