Ilhan Omar Brings Muslim Anti-Semitism to Congress.
This lady is a Somali Trojan Horse dedicated to destruction of America and Israel. Posted 2/13/2019.
In 1993 while on active duty I was proud to help put together a survey team to go into Somalia to help the poor starving population. But to my horror, when our forces got there they were met with fierce resistance that including shooting down two helicopters (see Blackhawk Down). After the battle, the bodies of several U.S. casualties (Black Hawk crewmembers and their defenders, Delta Force soldiers) were dragged through Mogadishu's streets by crowds of local civilians and SNA forces. All the bodies were eventually recovered but returned in poor condition, one with a severed head. Later about 80,000 Somalis moved to Minnesota, but they didn't integrate smoothly into our culture. Many went overseas and joined ISIS. Ilhan Omar was born in Mogadishu, Somalia, and but was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives is in Minnesota's 5th congressional district. The district is based in Minneapolis. She almost immediately voiced long-held anti-Semitic beliefs. She tried to apologize, but still said, "I reaffirm the problematic role of lobbyists in our politics, whether it be American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), the NRA or the fossil fuel industry." On the matrix below the axis term is a transliteration of ILHAN OMAR. SOMALI is at skip -3. ENEMY is in the open text and also encoded through her name. She wants to destroy Israel. Below SIN OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL is I WILL DESTROY THEM. USA is at the same absoute skip as her name and PERSIA (Iran) goes through THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MATRIX. As per my standard protocol, no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, here the 4th lowest ELS found for ILHAN OMAR in wrapped Torah. This analysis is divided into two components, one for the 320-letters with a white background the second for the 804 letters on the full matrix. As the spreadsheet indicates, the smaller matrix is more significant than the full matrix. The most significant a priori term found was I WILL DESTROY THEM which was found against odds of about 953 to 1 on the smaller matrix (378 to 1 on the full matrix). SOMALI was next in significance on the small matrix, found against odds of about 106 to 1, but on the full matrix these odds against dropped to about 15.63 to 1. The full matrix does offer us ENEMY in the open text against odds of about 17.69 to 1, but that's not enough to compensate for the decrease in value of all the other terms. A word for spiritually IMPURE shares a letter alef with the first name of ILHAN OMAR. Overall the smaller matrix was found against odds of about 18.5 million to 1.
ABOU THE WORD FOR IMPURE SHARING THE LETTER ALEF WITH HER FIRST NAME. The Book of Leviticus (in Torah) elaborates on a wide range of actions, situations and illnesses that can render a person at least temporarily spiritually impure. A partial list includes:
- A person who touches a corpse becomes impure.
- A person who touches something that has been made impure by a corpse becomes impure.
- A person who touches or carries carrion becomes impure.
- A vessel which non-kosher animal carrion falls on becomes impure.
- A woman, upon giving birth, becomes impure for 7 or 14 days (for a son or daughter respectively).
- A person who has been diagnosed with tzaraat is impure. While I thought that this disease was associated with leprosy, according to Wikipedia it may in fact be vitiligo, a skin discolorative disease that possesses the trio of characteristics mentioned in the Torah text, is the likely candidate of being one and the same with tzaraath; those three being:
- A house which has been diagnosed with tzaraat is impure, as are its contents.
- A man or woman with unnatural emission from the genitals, or a menstruating woman, are impure. A person who touches them, or who touches their chair, or vessels that they touch, are impure.
- A man who ejaculates semen, or a garment touched by semen, are impure.
- A Jew who eats non-kosher meat becomes impure.
- A Jewish priest who performs certain roles in the Red Heifer sacrifice becomes impure.
- If a corpse is present in a house, people and objects within the house become impure.
Some of these activities are forbidden (i.e. eating non-kosher meat), others are permitted (i.e. sex between a married couple), and others are unavoidable (i.e. if a person dies suddenly while other people are in the house). Thus, there is no automatic moral stigma to becoming "impure". Normally under Jewish law the terms pure and impure only pertain to Jews, but in what sense is Ilhan Omar impure? Wikipedia says that the Talmud and the majority of historic Jewish literature in general, regards tzaraath as a punishment for sin; it lists seven possible causes for tzaraath:
- an evil tongue (malicious gossip)
- a vain oath
- illicit sexual intercourse
- miserly behavior
Of the seven offenses above that can make a person impure I would say that a case be made for guilt in at least four areas: an evil tongue (malicious gossip), murder, a vain oath, theft, and miserly behavior.
ILHAN OMARS OFFENSES:
1. Evil tongue (malicious gossip). President Trump on February 12, 2019 called on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) to resign or be barred from serving on congressional committees as punishment for her remarks on Israel that were criticized as anti-Semitic.
2. Murder. Omar supports the Palestinians over Israel. She rails against what Israel supposedly did in Gaza, but what Israel did there was to completely withdraw and hand over the homes of all 8,500 Israelis to Palestinians. In short, Israel gave them everything possible. In return the Gazans under the terrorist Group Hamas fired over 20,000 rockets and mortars in Israel. They have also dug terror tunnels into Israel with a goal of exterminating all Jews. In fighting for the Palestinians who will not accept any State of Israel, she sides with and aids the murderers who prevent peace in the Middle East.
3. A vain oath TBD. The oath used today has not changed since 1966 and is prescribed in Title 5, Section 3331 of the United States Code. It reads:
“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
When Omar fights to defend Palestinian terrorists over our ally, Israel, she is backing a group that has threatened the United States. If we look back at history we find that on the night that Robert Kennedy secured the presidential nomination by winning the California primary in 1968 he was assassinated by a Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan. In addition to Kennedy, the Jerusalem Post lists the following list the following Americans who were murdered by Palestinian terrorists:
1. Taylor Allen Force, 29 years old, was stabbed to death on March 8th 2016 amid a Palestinian terror rampage. Taylor and his group were walking down the seaside promenade in Jaffa when a terrorist began stabbing anyone within reach. Besides Taylor, the terrorist also stabbed 11 others. The Palestinian terrorist, Bashar Massalha, 22 year-old, was shot dead by police after a chase.
2. Richard Leikin, 76 years old, was shot in the head and stabbed in the chest in the attack in the neighborhood of Armon Hanatziv in Jerusalem on October 13th 2015 and died two weeks later from his severe injuries. One of the terrorists, Baha Alyan was shot dead by police. The other one, Bilal Abu Ghanem, from Jabel Mukaber, (neighborhood in East Jerusalem) was sentenced to three consecutive life sentences and an additional 60 years in prison.
3. Ezra Schwartz, an 18-year-old from Sharon, Massachusetts, was on a gap year in an Israeli yeshiva. He was one of three victims killed in a terrorist attack at the Gush Etzion junction in the West Bank on November 19th 2015. The terrorist, Muhammad Haruv from a village near Hebron was sentenced to four life prison terms.
4. Gilad Shaer, 16 years old, was one of the three teenagers who were kidnapped by Palestinian terrorists from the bus stop near Alon Shvut in Gush Etzion. The kidnappers, Marwan Qawasmeh and Amar Abu Aysha were killed on September 23rd 2014 in a military operation in Hebron.
5. Haya Zissel-Brown, A three-month-old baby, was killed and seven other people were wounded when a Palestinian drove his car into a light rail train station near Ammunition Hill in Jerusalem on October 22nd 2014. The terrorist, Abdel Rahman Al-Shaludi, a Palestinian resident of the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan, was shot by police and died from his wounds at the hospital.
6. Christine Logan, 45 years old, was on a hike in the Beit Shemesh area, southwest of Jerusalem, on December 18th 2010, when two terrorists, Kifah Ghanimat and Ibrahim Ghanimat, residents of the Hebron area, stabbed her and another woman. Kifah Ghanimat, the leader of a Palestinian terror cell of four members, was sentenced to two life sentences and 60 years in prison and Ibrahim Ghanimat received a life sentence and 16 additional years in prison.
7. Daniel Waltz, 16 years old, was severely injured on April 17th 2006 when a Palestinian suicide bomber, Sami Abdel Hafiz Antar from Nablus, approached a crowded restaurant near the old Central Bus Station in Tel Aviv. Daniel, who was visiting Israel with his parents, died at Ichilov hospital in Tel Aviv, almost a month after the attack.
8. Shmuel Taubenfeld, three months, of New Square, New York, and his mother, Goldie Taubenfeld, 43, were two of 23 persons murdered by a suicide bomber, Raad Misk, on a No. 2 Egged bus in the capital's Shmuel Hanavi neighborhood on August 19th 2003.
9. Steve Averbach, 44, died on June 3, 2010, succumbing to injuries suffered in the May 18th 2003 suicide bus bombing in Jerusalem.
10. Marla Bennett, 24, of California (USA);
11. Benjamin Blutstein, 25, of Pennsylvania (USA);12.
12. Janis Ruth Coulter, 36, of New York (USA);
13. Dina Carter, 37, of Jerusalem (USA);
14. David Gritz, 24, of Massachusetts (USA-France). David Gritz, 24, of Massachusetts (USA-France). Bennett, Blustein, Coulter, Carter and Gritz were all killed at The Hebrew University Massacre on 31 July 2002 in a cafeteria at the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Nine people were killed in the attack, including five American students. The terrorists who carried out the massacre were Wisam Al-Abbasi, sentenced to 26 life sentences and another 40 years, Muhammad Ouda, who laid the bomb and who was sentenced to 9 life sentences and another 40 years and Alaa Al-Din Al-Abbasi, who was sentenced to 60 years in prison.
15. Shoshana Yehudit (Judy) Greenbaum, 31, (5 months pregnant), from New Jersey, was killed at the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing in downtown Jerusalem on August 9th 2001, in which 15 civilians were killed, including 7 children. Izz al-Din Shuheil al-Masri carried out the suicide bombing. Abdallah Barghouti, who constructed the explosives and who was involved in a string of other attacks in which 66 civilians were killed, was sentenced to 67 life sentences. Ahlam Tamimi, who drove the suicide bomber to his target was sentenced to 16 life sentences but was released as part of a prisoner exchange (Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange). Currently she hosts a television show about Palestinians in Israeli prisons. Mohammad Daghlas was sentenced to 15 life sentences but was released as part of a prisoner exchange (Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange).
4. Miserly behavior. Ilhan omar tweeted the following on January 3, 2019:
On our first day in session, #116th Congress passed two bills to reopen the government with no new funding for Trump's border wall. It's time to reopen the government and let our federal employees go back to work!
7:14 PM - 3 Jan 2019
While it's true that she was not alone in voting to spend nothing for border security, it's also true that it's miserly to fail to provide money for national defense.