IS IT TOO LATE TO IMPEACH OBAMA AND LOCK UP HILLARY?
It may be easier to lock them up than to stop a war that they funded. Posted on 5/16/2019.
There are two ELSs in wrapped Torah for OBAMA IMPEACHMENT. The lowest skip is shown below. Should we ignore it because Obama's terms are over? No, it is possible to impeach someone who has finished their term. On this matrix MONEY is at skip -1 and PERSIA is at a non-special case skip. Obama gave the Persians (Iranians) $151.7 billion and the right to build unlimited nuclear weapons, which is more than enough reason to impeach him for treason. But what is of statistical significance on this matrix is that his first Secretary of State, CLINTON, is here at skip +1. This is the only time in Torah that this or any transliteration of her name is at skip +1. The man who will oversee indictments is Attorney General William Barr. W. BARR is at skip +1. The former corrupt FBI Director who screwed up the 2016 Presidential Election is James Comey. COMEY is at skip -1. The Secretary of State who actually led the negotiations for our terms of surrender to Iran was John KERRY. KERRY is at skip +1 and letter for letter directly above him is BARACK. PRESIDENT in the open text touches OBAMA IMPEACHMENT. GENERAL in the open text crosses and shares a letter vav with the OBAMA IMPEACHMENT. Obama fired many flag rank officers who opposed his treasonous policies. NEPHILIM/THE FALLEN was left off the combined odds calculation because it was found a posteriori. Combined odds against this matrix were over 47 million to 1.
CAN A PRESIDENT BE IMPEACHED AFTER HE OR SHE LEAVES OFFICE?
The most common knew jerk reaction is no, but the best answer I’ve seen by Aaron Brown is as follows:
The Constitution does not explicitly forbid impeaching a private citizen. It would not be a pointless action because Article I, Section 3 allows conviction after impeachment to result in disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust, or Profit under the United States. It is conceivable that Congress could invoke the powers implied under the necessary and proper clause to impeach a private citizen for acts committed while in government service; and thereby disqualify Barack Obama from further government employment. I suspect it would not be upheld in court, but since it’s never going to happen, and Obama will probably never seek government employment again, that doesn’t really matter.
However Article I, Section 3 also includes: the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment, and Punishment, according to Law. So while impeachment and conviction can only result in removal from office and disqualification from future office, any crimes committed while in government service can still be prosecuted. That’s why Nixon needed a pardon from Ford even after resigning—he was not concerned about being convicted on his impeachment, he was concerned with indictment, trial, judgment, and punishment as a private citizen.
In terms of the real meaning of this matrix, to impeach can merely mean to accuse to bring an accusation against or cast doubt on. In a custody battle, in court I once impeached the honesty of my ex mother-in-law who lied about her son's grades. She claimed they were all A's and B's, but my attorney had subpoenaed his grades and they were all C's and D's. There were so many crimes committed by Obama, both Clintons, the FBI and their cronies that William Barr and John Durham will like be busy for a long time. Durham is the Trump-nominated U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut. He will investigate the origins of the Russia collusion investigation.
STATISTICAL AND POLITICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MATRIX. OBAMA IMPEACHMENT at ELS rank 1 is the axis term. The most significant a priori term is CLINTON at skip +1. This is the easiest transliteration of the name to find and I use it often, but it is normally at skip -1. In fact, it occurs at skip -1 exactly 56 times, but only at +1 (the best case scenario by my standard protocol) only once. It appeared on the 945-letter matrix against odds of about 323 to 1, but this close to OBAMA IMPEACHMENT against odds of about 610 to 1. The second most significant term is W. BARR who will focus on Clinton and her allies. W. BARR was found at skip +1 against odds of about 10.58 to 1. GENERAL was found in the open text against odds of about 8 to 1. It crossed OBAMA IMPEACHMENT and it was found directly under and touching ISRAEL. But who is the general? That remains to be found, but Obama fired many flag-ranked officers (generals or admirals). In fact, according to the Investor's Business Daily Obama fired 197 officers in 5 years. For example, General Carter Ham was relieved as head of U.S. Africa Command after only a year and a half because he disagreed with orders not to mount a rescue mission in response to the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi. Trump has had a hard time retaining flag-ranked officers. Most disappointing was the job done by General Mattis when he was appointed as Secretary of Defense, and the short reign of General Flynn before getting tossed when he was caught up in the Russia probe and he failed to accurately brief Vice President Pence.
I have recently been made aware of the organization known as QAnon. In a publication by ExoPolitics.org I found reason for why GENERAL should cross OBAMA IMPEACHMENT, but before quoting the article I must be upfront with my readers (particularly DoD) and state that although I was not looking for anything from this group, I know many of them, in particular Navy Commander/Dr. C. B. Scott Jones with whom I have a close friendship. I have often written a lot about him on this site, and DoD has tracked it all closely because Scott was an intelligence officer when he was in the Navy. He and the entire group are big into UFO research and claims. While I have been a two-day guest in his last house in Kerrville, Texas, I have not yet discussed anything about QAnon with him. He has lots of interest to say about aliens and abductions, but no physical proof to back it. Having stated all this, here is what one of his friends, Dr. Michael Salla has to say about generals and Obama plus Clinton:
According to veteran investigative reporter and best selling author, Dr. Jerome Corsi, he was approached three years ago by a group of generals and told that Donald Trump had been recruited by U.S. military intelligence to run in the 2016 Presidential elections, and subsequently help remove corrupt Deep State officials from positions of power. Corsi claims that QAnon represents the same group of senior military intelligence officials who are exposing the Deep State corruption and officials involved in a history of treasonous actions against the U.S. Republic.
It's not the purpose of this article to explore the UFO issues involved in Deep State activities, though I could probably write a book about it. For here I will just note that the matrix has two terms that relate to this topic, but neither is included in the combined statistical calculation. UFO is not at a special case and it is not statistically significant. But NEPHILIM is of interest because these giants in Genesis 6:4 are believed by many people to have been aliens who crossbred with human females. If I had sought NEPHILIM in an a priori fashion it would have been found against odds of about 81 to 1. But I didn't. I only noticed it a posteriori (after the fact) and so it is not part of the calculation for full matrix odds.
PERSIA is on the matrix against odds of about 6 to 1. As I write this article a crisis is fast growing with a real potential for war in the Persian Gulf. We are evacuating all non-essential l personnel from our embassy in Baghdad because a fear of an attack from Iran which is being crippled by U.S. sanctions over Iran's nuclear program. Of course, it is my position that Obama and his staff should be prosecuted for the highest treason by providing all the money that Iran would need to either build their own nuclear weapons or buy them from North Korea. MONEY was on the matrix at skip -1, but it (or silver which also means money) had about a 44% chance to be found at a special case skip.
COMEY and PRESIDENT were both found at skip +1. Each of them had about 1 chance in 5 to be found this way. KERRY had about a 35% chance to be found at skip +1 and BARACK had about a 65% to be found this way, but both 3-letter words touch each other letter for letter on two lines of the matrix. Again, overall, combined odds against this matrix were over 47 million to 1.
Is it too late to lock up Obama or the Clintons? No, but to do it America will likely have to do enormously well in the 2020 election. And, of course, we'll have to get there without an Obama-facilitated nuclear war. Such a war is clearly encoded. The question is, can President Trump stop it?