ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, KOREA, CHINA, AND GUAM
China, either help us bring down Kim Jong Un, or get out of our way when we attack him. Updated on 8/11/2017.
The fact that the Torah Code has one 10-letter ELS of ATOMIC HOLOCAUST has been known since Michael Drosnin published his Bible Code book in 1997. What he didn't know then is that OBAMA is at the same skip as ATOMIC HOLOCAUST. Still two questions remain - when will it happen, and who will it involve? We survived 8 years of treason by president Obama. But as he left office he made sure that Iran would get $151.7 billion from us. He also insured that Iran would be legally allowed to build nuclear bombs after 10 years, but the cash he paid them allows Iran to buy nuclear weapons from North Korea. Now, in August, 2017 we read about open threats of nuclear war with North Korea that appear imminent. Dates are the weakest part of Torah Codes finds, but as I prepare to drive to Georgia for the August 21, 2017 eclipse, I checked to see if ECLIPSE was encoded with ATOMIC HOLOCAUST. Figure 1 shows the results, but only Figure 3 links ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, OBAMA , NORTH KOREA and Secretary of Defense MATTIS. On Figure 1 CHINA is at the same skip as ATOMIC HOLOCAUST. Kim has threatened to fire four missiles at Guam. On Figure 1 KIM is at skip +1 while GUAM touches ATOMIC HOLOCAUST and THREATENED.
Figure 1 above employs a row skip of 2 to allow us to see an ELS of ECLIPSE. The transliteration of KOREA shown is one of four transliterations sought, but the best (6-letter) spelling of KOREA is shown on Figure 3. The spreadsheet used to calculate odds for Figure 1 is given below. While the term ECLIPSE is statistically significant on Figure 1, it does not imply that the attack will occur on August 21, 2017. The word does not go through ATOMIC HOLOCAUST. At most it might imply that the events will be close to each other in time. It would be much more significant if it ran through ATOMIC HOLOCAUST without the need for a row split.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 1. As per my normal protocol no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, here the only ELS of ATOMIC HOLOCAUST in unwrapped or wrapped Torah. The analysis here will be divided into four parts: (1) The match between ATOMIC HOLOCAUST and TO ECLIPSE, (2) The match between ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, a transliteration of KOREA, CHINA, and TO ECLIPSE, (3) The match between ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, a transliteration of KOREA, CHINA, GUAM, WAR, KIM, and TO ECLIPSE, and (4) The match between ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, a transliteration of KOREA, CHINA, GUAM, WAR, KIM, without TO ECLIPSE since that is not likely to turn out to be the actual time of the attack. Results are shown on the spreadsheet above. Note: Figures 1 and 3 are both based on the same ELS of ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, but the appearance of this term differs because Figure 1 employs a row split of 2, whereas no row split is used on Figure 3. The only reason that I used a row split was because it was necessary to find ECLIPSE. I don't know that the eclipse will be related to the outbreak of war, I only looked for it to help me figure out if it was a good idea to stay in Florida then. I've already prepaid for a hotel in the area. I intend to go unless the forecast is for rain all day, or if the war is in progress before I start the 600-mile drive up. Having stated this, odds against finding TO ECLIPSE in a 226-letter box with the axis term were about 270 to 1. So it was a nice match, but it cheapened the value of the other terms shown on Figure 3.
When I calculated the statistical value of the parts of Figure 1 with a white or lavender background (432 letters in area), thus adding CHINA at a special case skip (that of the axis term) and one of four 5-letter transliterations of KOREA, the combined terms were found against odds of about 8,910 to 1.
So what happened when I looked at the full 513-letter area matrix? Well, GUAM, WAR, and KIM took the odds against all this up to about 803,915 to 1 which looks good... but it only is this significant IF the war starts on the day of the August 21, 2017 total eclipse of the sun. And if there is no war that day? Well, then the odds drop to about 6,731 to 1. This not as significant as the 432-letter area, white and lavender background area discussed in the previous paragraph. In-other-words, the expansion is not justified.
Figure 2 below - KOREAN FIRE is extraordinarily close to and at the same absolute skip as ATOMIC. It only takes 27 letters to show both terms.
On March 18, 2017 in China U.S. Secretary of State Tillerson framed the North Korean threat as “imminent,” and left open the possibility of a pre-emptive military strike to eliminate its nuclear program. He also downplayed, but did not entirely rule out, suggestions that Japan and South Korea should develop their own nuclear weapons in a bid to stave off the North Korean threat. “We say all options are on the table, but we cannot predict the future… So we do think it's important that everyone in the region has a clear understanding that circumstances could evolve to the point that for mutual deterrence reasons, we might have to consider that." On Figure 1 the axis term is KOREAN FIRE. At the same absolute skip is ATOMIC. WAR is in the open text, and KIM is at Skip +1.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 2. As per my usual protocol, no statistical significance was assigned to the axis term, here the lowest ELS of KOREAN FIRE in unwrapped or wrapped Torah. Well, sort of. In reality, the original axis term was just the standard Modern Hebrew 7-letter spelling for KOREAN. However, since I never assign statistical significance to the axis term, a case be made for a statistical evaluation of KOREAN and the 9-letter KOREAN FIRE. The word FIRE in sequence with KOREAN is now of interest because President Trump threatened North Korea with Fire, Fury and Power such as the world has never seen before. However, while KOREAN FIRE is at the lowest skip, KOREAN by itself it is only at the 157th lowest skip. If we use KOREAN FIRE as the axis term, then our odds are based on the combined significance of the three a priori terms, KIM at skip +1, ATOMIC at a special case skip (+/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term), and WAR in the open text. However, if we only use KOREAN then we must divide the combined a priori odds by 157. ATOMIC was found at a special case skip against odds of about 577 to 1. WAR (or GO OUT TO WAR) is in the open text against odds of about 23 to 1. As for the lunatic in charge of North Korea, KIM was found at skip +1 against odds of about 14.9 to 1. Combine them and it looks like the matrix exists against odds of about 199,726 to 1. However, if you argue that the word FIRE was only found in sequence with KOREAN by snooping (an a posteriori process), then the combined odds against finding this matrix shrink to about 1,272 to 1. That's still significant, but it doesn't quite get the wow reaction that the longer axis term induces.
ON THE ABUNDANCE OF MATCHES BETWEEN KOREAN AND WAR IN THE TORAH CODE. Whether there is another war in Korea's future or not, if I only allow wrapped matrix sizes no bigger than 20 rows by 20 columns (400 letters), there are 14 matches between Korean and war. There are 3 such matches between Korean and Atomic. However, normally my initial search is for an area that is 80 columns by 50 rows (4,000 letters, although I never publish matrices that large) with no row split allowed. Under these rules there are 208 matches between Korean and war, and another 69 matches between Korean and atomic (2 synonyms checked). There are 43 matches that have Korean, atomic and war. This means that there are a lot of matrices that might hold information that may be useful for purposes of military intelligence. As always, suggested search terms from my friends in the U.S. military are especially welcome.
How much should we worry about North Korea? A lot, but before you panic over Figure 2, on the line under KIM is You shall be saved from your enemies, but to see it all we have to expand the matrix to the left by 7 columns. This takes the matrix up from 264 letters in area to 418 letters. Since this find was a posteriori, I won't show it. But if I were writing a report to U.S. intelligence I would mention it, which is why I talk about it here - just in case they read this article.
Spreadsheet for the statistical significance of terms shown on Figure 2.
Figure 3 - This matrix makes clear the fact that OBAMA empowered our enemies to face us in an ATOMIC HOLOCAUST and that KOREA will be involved with it, as will U.S. Secretary of Defense MATTIS.
FIGURE 3 - THE LINK BETWEEN ATOMIC HOLOCAUST AND OBAMA.
Figure 3 shows the encoded relationship between ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, NORTH, KOREA, MATTIS, DOG , OBAMA, PRESIDENT and KIM . Note that while North Korea claimed to detonate an atomic bomb on October 6, 2016 while President G.W. Bush was in office, the attempt was later classified as a fizzle with an estimated power of as low of 0.7 kilotons (KT). Bush is not encoded at a special case skip with atomic holocaust. The first clear success was under the Obama Administration on May 25, 2009. During Obama's two terms there were a total of four successful tests with yields possibly as high as 30 KT. As of August 10, 2017 there have not yet been any tests, but this could change to a nuclear exchange at any moment. Perhaps this is why OBAMA is encoded with ATOMIC HOLOCAUST rather than President Trump.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 3. As per my normal protocol no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, here the only ELS of ATOMIC HOLOCAUST in unwrapped or wrapped Torah. The analysis is here will be divided into three parts: (1) The match in 400 letters between ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, KOREA with its best, 6-letter spelling, NORTH at skip +1, MATTIS, and DOG at skip -1; (2) The match in 513 letters between ATOMIC HOLOCAUST, OBAMA at the same skip, PRESIDENT at skip +1 and KIM at skip +1; and (3) The match between ATOMIC HOLOCAUST , and all terms on the full 1,134-letter matrix. Overall results are shown on the spreadsheet below.
(1) With respect to the 400-letter sub-matrix, normally when searching for Korea I seek four 5-letter spellings. One of them is qof vav resh yud alef (other varients substitute caf for qof, and hey for alef). But the dictionary spelling of the name is qof vav resh yud alef hey. That is what is shown here. When I find a 5-letter spelling I use the frequency of all 5-letter transliterations to calculate significance. But when I find the preferred 6-letter spelling, I use the frequency of it alone. As such, this spelling of KOREA was found against odds of about 254 to 1 on the 400-letter matrix (or 37.6 in the full 1,134-letter matrix). NORTH at skip +1 was found against odds of about 69 to 1 on the 400-letter matrix. This drops to about 24 to 1 on the full matrix. MATTIS was seen at a non-special case skip against odds of about 10 to 1 on the 400-letter matrix, but there was about a 56.9% chance to find it on the full matrix. General/Secretary of Defense Mattis goes by the nickname Mad Dog Mattis. DOG was at a special case skip (-1) on the smaller matrix against odds of about 3 to 1, but on the matrix there was about a 67% chance to find it. Overall the 400-letter matrix exists against odds of about 178,172 to 1.
(2) For the 513-letter sub-matrix OBAMA was found at a special case skip against odds of about 198 to 1, PRESIDENT was at skip +1 against odds of about 9.4 to 1, and KIM was at skip +1 against odds of about 7.9 to 1. Overall, OBAMA, PRESIDENT, and KIM all exist at special case skips with ATOMIC HOLOCAUST in this matrix against odds of about 14,575 to 1. I highlighted the phrase BEATEN FROM GOLD because it brought to mind the idea that economic pressure from the U.S. and China might help defeat KIM, but that's an a posteriori stretch, so it's not part of the statistical calculation. As for OBAMA, it cannot be overstated as to just how much pure evil is heavily encoded with this man. In fact, a major purpose of the Code seems to be to warn us about the monster. There is a special Table of Contents for him on this site. A quick count as of August 10, 2017 shows that I have written 90 Codes articles about the traitor - some with multiple matrices in them.
(3) For the full matrix in paragraph (1) above we have discussed the values of KOREA (37.6 to 1), NORTH (24 to 1), MATTIS, and DOG (both easier to find than calling a coin toss right). Odds against OBAMA are altered to about 87 to 1. PRESIDENT was at skip +1 against odds of about 4.3 to 1, and KIM was at skip +1 against odds of about 3.77 to 1. Overall the full matrix was found against odds of about 3,397,382 to 1.
Spreadsheets for Figure 3. Anyway we cut it, this matrix looks like a newspaper that was sent back in time.
NOTE: There are a few reasons to believe that President Trump has successfully called Kim's bluff. They are as follows:
(1) While Kim is threatening U.S. territory in Guam, he has toned down threats to destroy any target in the Continental U.S., Hawaii or Alaska. This appears to be an admission that he has no capability to fire a nuclear armed missile here.
(2) His announcements about having a plan to attack Guam by mid-August, and then saying that he might fire 4 missiles at or near Guam (19 to 25 miles out) is probably a concession that he dare not hit Guam because he knows he will die if he does.
(3) The idea that the 4 missiles would land near Guam seems to indicate that he hopes to get away with such behavior, which matches what he has done before with respect to Japan.
Kim hopes that President Trump will let him get away with a near miss, but if he tries it the President will destroy him. I asked a Chinese physicist as to how China saw the crisis on August 9, 2017. The answer was that China thought the crisis was "improvised, but that China knew that Trump is serious" (i.e. he will order an attack if he doesn't get what he wants." I'm not sure why he close the word "improvised," but I found that the New York Times used it in a headline on the same day, so he likely got it from them. The once vaunted New York Times these days often functions as a tool of communist propaganda, so it's only natural that a Chinese physicist who is a guest of the United States should cite it.
Our President may still order an attack if he gets what he wants because if North Korea can't sell coal to China, it will likely replace that income by selling nuclear weapons to Iran and other terrorist entities. President Trump is unlikely to let that happen. In reference to anytihng fired Guam's way, on August 10, 2017 the President stated:
"“Frankly, the people who were questioning that statement (fire fury and power), was it too tough? Maybe it wasn’t tough enough. They’ve been doing this to our country for a long time, for many years, and it’s about time that somebody stuck up for the people of this country and for the people of other countries. So if anything, maybe that statement wasn’t tough enough.”
After North Korea's top general said he was drawing up plans to attack the U.S. territory of Guam with four ballistic missiles, President Trump said if North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "does something in Guam, it will be an event the likes of which nobody’s seen before, what will happen in North Korea. That's not a dare. It's a statement."