This article will merge and update information from my two previous articles about Craig Ebrahimi who may be Patient Zero. It will also chronologically organize the Ebrahimi e-mail record. Craig needs to be questioned and tested for the coronavirus as does Dr. Elaine Humphrey at the University of Victoria where the meteorites/suspect source of the virus is stored and at least four other PhD scientists who have handled his meteorites. The two articles are:
MARCH 18, 2020: Are the Wuhan Virus and Ebrahimi Meteorites from British Columbia, Canada Connected?
MARCH 2, 2020: EBRAHIMI ROCKS – METEORITES WITH ALIEN FOSSILS?
HOT INTEL TO DOD ON 2 APRIL 2020:
The four other people who should be questioned and tested for the coronavirus are as follows:
(1) Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe at the University of Buckingham, UK where he is Director of the Buckingham Centre for Astrobiology. This person (originally from Sri Lanka) was sent samples and apparently forwarded some of the material to Sri Lanka where it was stored in and supposedly stolen from an outhouse. It looks like the material was originally sent to him by Dr. Elaine Humphrey at the University of Victoria in BC, Canada. The relevant e-mail is as follows:
Yes, I would much like to help I believe you have the cure from space but I don't have the institutional resources available to me,
(2) [New addition to this article on 2 April 2020] Dr. Jerzy A. Sawicki, University of Victoria | UVIC · Department of Mechanical Engineering. This person sent the following letter to Dr. Aaron Burton at the Johnson Space Center in Houston on 12 July 2019.
Dear Dr Aaron Burton,
Thank you very much for your interest in two meteorites discovered by Mr. Craig Ibrahimi that are currently being examined by us here at the University of Victoria, BC. In a follow-up of emails and samples you received from Mr. Ebrahimi, we would like to provide you with some additional information about this project.
I’m Dr Jerzy Sawicki, nuclear and materials physicist retired from Atomic Energy of Canada laboratories in Chalk River, Ontario. I am presently located in Victoria, British Columbia. I organized a Mossbauer spectroscopy laboratory at the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Victoria, and collaborate with the scientists, engineers and students here. And in this project, with Dr Elaine Humphrey in our Advanced Microscopy Facility - University of Victoria.
Several months back we were approached by Mr. Craig Ebrahimi, a resident of Sooke on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, along Juan de Fuca Strait. Mr. Ebrahimi showed us two rocky objects that he found in Sooke Basin using very sensitive magnetic pulse analyser. Object #1 – as large as about 30x20x10 cm - he recovered during diving at the depth of 12 m of water from under 3 m of sludge. Object #2 – about 15x10x10 cm in size - he located close to the water line. Both indicate magnetic properties and #1 has a prominent and not flaked-off fusion crust.
#1 is very black outside with less than 0.5 mm-thick crust, is dark grey-greenish when cut and polished, and its powder is grey. #2 is brownish outside and inside, its powder is light-brown.
Notably, during the last glaciation, the ice flowed westward along the Juan de Fuca Strait. When about 15,000 years ago the ice started to melt it left large amount of deposits and very likely meteorites as well. The water near the bottom of Sooke Basin is anoxic.
The chemical analyses of both objects performed for us by Actlabs in Ancaster, Ontario, indicated elements in proportions characteristic of achondrites; #1- likely from Mars or 4 Vesta, and #2 - likely from Moon. Thus, the object #1 could be by far the largest Martian meteorite ever found.*
*Note from Barry Roffman - This claim is refuted by Dr. Karen Zieger at the University of New Mexico. She will be discussed below but for here let it noted that on September 6, 2020 she wrote Craig saying that "In terms of oxygen isotopes, definitely neither one of your rocks is martian. Based only on my results they could be: lunar (or E-chondrites, but they don’t appear to be chondrites, D17O values are typical for the moon)."
DR. SAWICKI CONTINUES: Samples examined by Actlabs indicated a loss ion ignition of 3.45% in #1 and 2.45% in #2. Oxygen isotopes analysis in Actlabs is in progress.
Dr Elaine Humphrey - marine microbiologist - performed many SEM-EDX analyses of thick fragments and thin slices from both objects. We have been impressed by some unusual distributions of elements and some surprising white inclusions. Examination of Raman spectra taken for white inclusions is presently in progress.
I have performed numerous Mossbauer spectroscopy analyses of iron in the crust and down to 10 mm depth in both objects. The results for #1 show up to 60% of Fe in black crust in a form of magnetite, decreasing to 20-30% of Fe in magnetite in deeper layers. The rest of Fe is in a form of Fe2+ in M1 and M2 sites of pyroxene type of mineral, with some 20% of Fe3+ in a paramagnetic state. The results for #2 show Fe mostly as hematite in crust, with small fraction of magnetite as well. The parameters of Fe2+ in #2 seem to correspond to that known for eucrite.
My analysis of XRD patterns confirms the presence of magnetite in #1 and magnetite and hematite in #2, whereas the dominant diffraction peaks in #1 represent ferrous diopside and tremolite. In #2 ferroan anchorite and albite fit best to the patterns.
As the research in astro-bio-mineralogy has been recently so much intensified, especially due to Martian and lunar meteorites and rock studies, we feel that we cannot ignore the possible significance of both #1 and #2 for this realm of science.
We would appreciate your advice and help in further research of these objects, as well as in search for any signs of organic matter or even fossils in them, with the excellent equipment and expertise acquired in your laboratory.
Dr Jerzy Sawicki
Research Gate address: (2) Jerzy A. Sawicki.
(3) Dr. Aaron Burton, Planetary Science, NASA. He is a member of the SHERLOC team, who will utilize a spectrometer to characterize organics and minerals on Martian surfaces during the Mars 2020 mission. The goals of this mission study past aqueous history, detect the presence of potential biosignatures, and to support the selection, collection and preservation of samples that may be returned to Earth. This man received a sample of the meteorite from Craig via Dr. Sawicky - see the letter above. Dr. Burton is employed at the Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Houston Texas which is currently under Stage 3 work at home conditions. The e-mail from Dr. Burton below was sent on 10 March 2011, when JSC was on alert for working at home but the lab should have been open on the 10th. It's possible that tests were done but not acknowledged by NASA, however it seems clear that the meteorite sample was handled by them from sometime shortly after the samples were sent to them on July 12, 2019. I don't yet see any indication that the virus infected anyone at JSC but the first NASA positive case of coronavirus was at the Ames Center which received notice on March 8, 2020. At NASA's Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida a case was confirmed on March 23, 2020. I do not know if Dr. Burton or the sample was in physical proximity to anyone at the KSC or at Ames, but I expect my friends at Fort Huachuca to follow up on this lead. The relevant e-mail sent almost 8 months after Dr. Burton should have received the samples from Dr. Sawicky is as follows:
From: Burton, Aaron (JSC-XI311) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It doesn’t look like my lab will be functional any time soon. I’ll get the samples sent back to you this week.
Frankly, I don't trust Dr. Burton or NASA. The guy had nearly 8 months to examine a sample that might have been from Mars which is his area of expertise. The meteorite samples were closely related to his efforts getting the next NASA lander ready for Mars. NASA knows that there is life on Mars as my son and I demonstrated in our 2019 article Meteorological Implications: Evidence of Life on Mars? Our article was in response to Evidence of Life on Mars? by Rhawn Gabriel Joseph et al. (2019). However, if Dr. Burton was in contact with Dr. Ziegler, then he might have lost interest based on her opinion that the meteorites were more likely to be of lunar origin.
(4) [New addition to this article on 2 April 2020] Dr. Karen Zieger at the University of New Mexico. She is a Senior Research Scientist III at the Institute of Meteoritics at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM. Her e-mail to Craig makes it clear that she also had samples to study.
From: Karen Ziegler <email@example.com>
Sent: September 6, 2019 1:08 PM
To: Craig Ebrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Oxygen isotope analyses of your rocks
No, we can’t do organics here. Sorry.
In terms of oxygen isotopes, definitely neither one of your rocks is martian. Based only on my results they could be: lunar (or E-chondrites, but they don’t appear to be chondrites, D17O values are typical for the moon. You need to know the mineralogy and the mineral chemistry in order to determine which of these types they could be. Do you have EMPA analyses of the minerals?? Mn/Fe ratios (see attached figure)?
Let me know what you think?
FIGURE 1 above - Map showing the location of Craig Ebrahimi's home in Sooke, BC, where the meteorite sample is stored in Victoria and where the first deadly outbreak occurred in Kirkland, Washington.
ABOUT CRAIG’S NATURE AND MOST RECENT THREAT. This section will update what I wrote before. I’ll start by providing what he had to say after he heard from someone posing as “one of my Hebrew followers.”
Craig Ebrahimi <email@example.com>
Mar 27, 2020, 4:43 PM
HEY FUCK FACE
Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.
“Guy your dumb ass shit keeps getting sent to me by one of your Hebrew followers,you got to be one the biggest dummie humans I ever came across you talk this shit in your writing ABOUT my biotechnology ,once again your dumb! you don't even know your dealing with fucking real extra-terrestrial self made multi millionaire since teens you idiot, if you looked into these eyes I would eat your soul puppet boy”. (The color highlights were not in his original message).
ROFFMAN COMMENTS IN REFERENCE TO “Guy your dumb ass shit keeps getting sent to me by one of your Hebrew followers
An address that looks like Israel, but it is in fact Fort Huachuca, was on my site a day after Craig's e-mail:
Visitor IP Address
Time and Date of Visit
Sat Mar 28, 2020 18:11:13
# Of Pages Visited: 6
Return Frequency: First Time
Browser: Google Chrome 80.0.3987.149
Browser Size: -
Operating System: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; SM-G920F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.149 Mobile Safari/537.36
Monitor Resolution: -
Monitor Color Depth: Color Depth Unknown
Cookies: Cookies Enabled
Timezone: GMT +3 - Bagdad, Kuwait, Moscow, Tehran
I make no money for passing on all my research to Fort Huachuca. I have asked that other DoD sites use a generic address so that I cannot easily know who it is. But with Fort Huachuca I voluntarily do their bidding so long as they let me know who they are. There are two ways to do so. Use an IP address with a 6 before the first decimal place, or use a 6 as the last digit of the IP. In this case 22.214.171.124 gets converted to 126.96.36.199. That IP comes up as
OrgName: Headquarters, USAISC
Address: NETC-ANC CONUS TNOSC
City: Fort Huachuca
Huachuca, there was a time for plausible deniability. But now our world is being threatened. You know that I have uncovered a tremendous amount of sensitive information. We do not need to focus on that now. But this is no time for a half-assed intelligence effort. As I have said many times before, we need to be on exactly the same page if we are going to deal with this threat the most efficient way.
Craig wrote, "dummie humans."
ROFFMAN COMMENT: Craig seems to distinguish humans from himself as is evident by the next text.
Craig continued: "you don't even know your dealing with fucking real extra-terrestrial self made multi millionaire"
ROFFMAN COMMENT: Craig has made a number of remarks that insinuate he is an alien. This particular remark lead me to wonder if he is, and if so, are there more like him in the Sooke, BC area. I'll have to dig it up, but Craig has referred to a rare blood type. I have heard right wing extremists with an interest in UFOs make similar remarks in the past. In particular Clark McClellan comes to mind.
Craig also wrote: if you looked into these eyes I would eat your soul puppet boy”.
ROFFMAN COMMENT: That sounds again like he is claiming to be an ET, who like the grays, can use telepathy to take over the minds of their victims. I have a pretty strong mind. He'd probably blow a fuse or a circuit if he tried it with me.
FIGURE 2 - Craig claimed to go temporarily bald three days after eating some of the meteorite. Nurses going to Wuhan shave their heads because the virus lives and is transferred by hair.
INTEL UPDATE ON 1 APRIL 2020:
Figure 3 offers a description of the main meteorite, written by Dr. Elaine Humphrey at the University of Victoria. Note her conclusion that the rock is of lunar origin and has cold temperature properties that are hard to explain. As will be discussed in my article about possible viruses living on the rocks, water condensation associated with the main sample may indicate the presence of viruses on it. Craig sent me this Figure on January 28, 2020, but I don't yet know when it was published originally by Dr. Humphrey.
Figure 3 - Dr. Humphrey's description of the Ebrahimi meteorite.
POSSIBLE CONNECTION OF FIGURE 3 TO THE WUHAN VIRUS: Here we must focus on the most important information given by Dr. Humphrey. She wrote:
“it is a weird rock: The surface face takes away heat and is so cold, water condenses onto it, even after the rock has been in room temperature for months.”
Does this behavior fit in with some viruses? YES! The answer was given to us in a José María Alonso, Francesco Tatti, Andrey Chuvilin, et al. 2013 article entitled The Condensation of Water on Adsorbed Viruses. Here is their abstract:
The wetting and dewetting behavior of biological nanostructures and to a greater degree single molecules is not well-known even though their contact with water is the basis for all biology. Here, we show that environmental electron microscopy (EM) can be applied as a means of imaging the condensation of water onto viruses. We captured the formation of submicrometer water droplets and filaments on single viral particles by environmental EM and by environmental transmission EM. The condensate structures are compatible with capillary condensation between adsorbed virus particles and with known droplet shapes on patterned surfaces. Our results confirm that such droplets exist down to <50 nm. The viruses preserved their shape after a condensation/evaporation cycle as expected from their stability in air and water. Moreover we developed procedures that overcome problems of beam damage and of resolving structures with a low atomic number.
Additional information about the virus possibility will be posted at Evidence For An Ebrahimi Meteorite Virus.
INTEL UPDATE ON 1 APRIL 2020:
I can't say for sure that this was his original purpose was to imply that he had been to my home but when I first spoke to him by phone while he was in Sooke, Canada and I was home in Cape Canaveral, Florida he tried to describe the view from my living room. He also showed a very high level of knowledge about my writings over the years but if he was making an attempt to imply that like an ET he could teleport into my home it was a poor attempt. Craig likes to exaggerate a lot and he isn't exactly model for honesty. Further, he seems to be an avid fan of Alex Jones and his InfoWars. Some Wikipedia comments about this show follow:
InfoWars is a far-right American conspiracy theory and fake news website owned by Alex Jones. It was founded in 1999, and operates under Free Speech Systems LLC.
The InfoWars website receives approximately 10 million monthly visits, making its reach greater than some mainstream news websites such as The Economist and Newsweek.
The site has regularly published fake stories which have been linked to harassment of victims.[a] In February 2018, Jones, the publisher, director and owner of InfoWars, was accused of discrimination and sexually harassing employees. InfoWars, and in particular Jones, advocate numerous conspiracy theories particularly around purported domestic false flag operations by the U.S. Government (which they allege include the 9/11 attacks and Sandy Hook shootings). InfoWars has issued retractions various times as a result of legal challenges.
In February 2018, Alex Jones was accused by former employees of antisemitism. Jones denied the allegations.
So why spend so much time researching this guy if he is just a right wing nut?
(1) There are at least four scientists with impressive credentials that back the claim he has at least one meteorite worth investigating because it might have biological importance: Dr. Elaine Humphrey at the University of Victoria, Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe at the University of Buckingham, UK where he is Director of the Buckingham Centre for Astrobiology , Dr. Jerzy Sawicki (nuclear and materials physicist retired from Atomic Energy of Canada laboratories in Chalk River, Ontario - now at the University of Victoria), and Dr. Aaron Burton, Planetary Science, NASA.
(2) He claims to have eaten some of the material and he claims that he went temporarily bald after doing so. While this behavior seems bizzarre it was substantiated by Dr. Humphrey. There's a cliche that just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that someone isn't really out to get you.
(3) As was shown above on Figure 1 the distance from Craig's home in Sooke, B.C. and where the meteorite is stored in Victoria, B.C. and where the first large outbreak of fatal Wuhan virus cases erupted in Kirkland, Washington is not large. The two areas are connected by a daily roundtrip ferry between Seattle and Victoria.
FIGURE 4 - Attachments for the Zeigler e-mail of 6 September 2019.
PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT ET CONTACTS BY CRAIG. Craig has waffled around this topic from the beginning which is why initially I didn't take him seriously. Some of his remarks were made by phone, but what follows here is what I can find by systematically going through the e-mail record. The first e-mail starts with me quoting Craig. When I find his direct e-mail to me with these remarks I will post it here but the quite highlighted in yellow is a cut and paste quote.
|from: ||Barry Roffman <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|to: ||Craig Ebrahimi <email@example.com> |
|date: ||Feb 3, 2020, 10:07 PM |
|subject: ||The analysis and effects |
|mailed-by: ||gmail.com |
YOU WROTE: I have always been in communication with something but humans would classify me as just crazy. So to answer your question I do not believe I was abducted but I have many pictures of a green orb that follows myself and family around when you zoom in to the amazingly clear pictures its seems to resemble Ezekiel wheel.
RESPONSE: Unless the “something” has identified itself as a religious entity, the green orb and wheel sound like technology that best fit the categories of UFOs. I would like to see the best photos. That you are still hearing voices (plural?) sounds like the fact that aliens generally communicate by telepathy. If you were crazy that would not explain why you found a meteorite on the sea floor, though without the iridium nailed down it will take me some time to analyze the results.
The report would have been better if it had an impression or conclusion section that said they agreed that it is a definite or probable meteorite. That is what you will need to get it insured which is critical in case a government agency tries to take from you without your permission.
Martian meteorology is filled with false conclusions. I’m not sure how good our understanding of Martian isotope ratios are. This I will also need to look into.
On the physical changes you have moved from a specific running speed to an uncertain claim. Specifically, how are you physically different?
My overall impression is that you are likely an abductee. Do you or your wife have any missing time or experience with nose bleeds since you started to hear voices? Does you wife also hear voices?
CRAIG'S RESPONSE LATER THAT NIGHT (AT 11:17 PM FEBRUARY 3, 2020).
Nasa only excepted our samples while after we followed the procedure for meteorites .
Iridium analiyasis was done with the SEM and XRD analysis or (our) readings are far exceed any earth rock having an average mass fraction of 0.001 ppm in crustal rock; platinum is 10 times more abundant, gold is 40 times more abundant, and silver and mercury are 80 times more abundant. Tellurium is about as abundant as iridium. In contrast to its low abundance in crustal rock, iridium is relatively common in meteorites, with concentrations of 0.5 ppm or more.
There has never been voices just more like instinct or direction..
Any ways if questioning this discovery don't waste my time .
I answered your questions I am well connected .
I DID SEND YOU PROOF OF THE OWNER OF MOON EXPRESS TRYING TO BUY IT! HE OWNS THE LARGEST METEORITE COLLECTION INTHE WORLD.
I have not told you the first scientist to work on this meteorite was Chandra Wickramasinghe. I sent him an Embryo. There are more than one and he emails Dr Elanin and tells us someone broke into his house and stole my samples
I have all emails ..
ROFFMAN COMMENT ON APRIL 3, 2020. It cannot be overlooked that thief may be Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe. I have asked Craig to forward the emails here. Wickramasinghe has an extensive history of writing about viruses from space. His relationship with Craig was apparently based on the hope of making a fortune. He may have found a better partner with the Wuhan Institute of Virology or the (military) bio-warfare center in Wuhan, China, and thus could have sold it there where the virus might have been accidentally released into the environment, or might have been deliberately released into the world after the Chinese used Wuhan as a guinea pig test population. The rapid flattening out of the casualty curve in China is not believable. Either the communists are lying or they have something to kill the virus, something that would have been manufactured in Wuhan.
CRAIG CONTINUES: I have the Raman spectra data from both ET SPECIMENS .
When we sent the samples we labeled 1 meteorite and the other rock until we had analysis read the letter carefully sent from Dr. Jerzy sawiki to NASA that confirms the countless hours he did to classify. Do not talk about organization taking my discoveries In Canada if you don't file for classification the (then) you can sell outside Canada. I am far beyond your comprehension what I know YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH SOME PUPPET SO GUY take me seriously.
There is a Et holding technology other then (than) the embryo .
Barry earth rocks are oxygen 18 I attached the work done from Americas oldest meteoritics
FIGURE 5 - The Torah Code may suggest that an Ebrahimi meteorite sample supposedly stolen from Dr. WICKRAMASING(he)'s house was actually stolen by him and sold as a weapon for war.
Notes for Figure 5: (1) The reference to Dr. Elanin is likely a typo mistake. Craig is probably referring to Dr. Elaine Humphrey.
(2) The axis term is a transliteration of Wickramasing rather than Wickramasinghe. However, when I put the full last name Wickramasinghe into Google translates at https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=iw&tl=en&text=Wickramasinghe with the full Wickramasinghe on both sides in English and then listened to its pronunciation it turned out the letters h and e at the end are silent. Google read the named as Wickramasing and that is the transliteration shown as the axis term.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 5. First of all it needs to be understood that Figure 5 is based on an assumption that Dr. Wickramasinghe is guilty of stealing Craig's samples rather than losing them by theft after he failed to secure them properly. Further it is assumed that by dealing falsely with the world about the nature of Craig's find, he is in some way guilty of slaying many people - tens of thousands now, and perhaps millions to come. However, like everyone else, he is entitled as to his day in court. While the statistics on the matrix are not real evidence, the e-mails and press clipping are real evidence. So why include the matrix at all? It's included to get a picture of what is encoded as going on with respect to Dr. Wickramasinghe. While the copies of his e-mails give a precise picture of what this guy had to say, the matrix gives more of a portrait of what he is about, and it's a portrait that is in some way restricted by the need of the Torah Code or its Author to encode everything else that He wanted us to know about an almost infinitely large number of topics. This matrix is not designed to give us a definite answer. Rather, it is intended to show DoD and UK MoD an iidea of whether this guy merits a closer look. With this in mind, the most significant a priori term found was HE SLEW (really, AND HE SLEW HIS BROTHER). Against odds of about 160 to 1 it crosses and shares a letter gimel with WICKRAMASING.
Second in significance is the phrase (found four times in Torah) IN THE END OF DAYS. While this mght not be the end, it has that feeling. The entire world is infected, shutting dowm, and leaving us without anywhere to escape to. Governments are not telling us the truth. This phrase was found against odds of about 80 to 1. The word for THIEF is found twice in the open text and once at an ELS going through and sharing a letter gimiel with AND HE SLEW HIS BROTHER and with WICKRAMASING. Odds against finding one THIEF in the open text were about 12.3 to 1. WAR was found in the open text against odds of about 9.3 to 1. Not only are we at war with the virus, but the virus has infected two aircraft carriers. Capt. Brett Crozier of the USS Theodore Roosevelt was fired. His ship is now docked in Guam.There are also two cases of the Wuhan on our other aircraft carrier in the Pacific - The Ronald Reagan stuck in Tokyo. It is also slowing the producting of a new Chinese aicraft carrier in Wuhan. VIRUS is at an ELS against odds of about 3.9 to 1. Overall, the odds against finding this matrix were about 5,852,461 to 1.
Books by Dr. Wickramasinghe show that this guy likely had more motivation than anyone else to earth to steal these samples:
Interstellar Grains (Chapman & Hall, London, 1967)
Light Scattering Functions for Small Particles with Applications in Astronomy (J. Wiley, 1973)
Solid-State Astrophysics (ed. with D.J. Morgan) D. Reidel Co., 1975
Interstellar Matter (with F.D. Khan & P.G. Mezger) Swiss Astron.Soc., 1974
Cosmic Laboratory (University College, Cardiff Press, 1975)
Lifecloud: The Origin of Life in the Galaxy (with Fred Hoyle) J.M. Dent, Lond., 1978
Diseases from Space (with Fred Hoyle) J.M. Dent, Lond., 1979
Origin of Life (with Fred Hoyle) University College Cardiff Press, 1979
Space Travellers: The Bringers of Life (with Fred Hoyle) University College Cardiff Press, 1981
Evolution from Space (with Fred Hoyle), J.M. Dent, 1981
Is Life an Astronomical Phenomenon? University College Cardiff Press, 1982
Why Neo Darwinism Does Not Work (with Fred Hoyle), University College Cardiff Press, 1982
Proofs that Life is Cosmic (with Fred Hoyle), Inst. of Fund.Studies, Sri Lanka, Mem, No. 1, 1982
From Grains to Bacteria (with Fred Hoyle), University College Cardiff Press, 1984
Fundamental Studies and the Future of Science (editor), University College Cardiff Press, 1984
Living Comets (with Fred Hoyle), University College Cardiff Press, 1985
Archaeopteryx, the Primordial Bird (with Fred Hoyle), Christopher Davies, Swansea, 1986
Life on Mars: The Case for a Cosmic Heritage (with Fred Hoyle), Clinical Press, Bristol, 1997
Cosmic Dragons: Life and Death on Our Planet, Souvenir Press Ltd, London, 2001
Fred Hoyle’s Universe (ed. with G. Burbidge and J. Narlikar) Kluwer Academic Publ, 2003
Comets and the Origin of Life (with J. Wickramasinghe and W. Napier), World Scientific Publ., 2010
A Journey with Fred Hoyle, World Scientific Publ, 2005 (2nd ed. with foreword by Lord Tanlaw, 2013)
- Max K. Wallis and N.C. Wickramasinghe, "Rosetta Images of Comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko: Inferences from Its Terrain and Structure", Journal of Astrobiology and Outreach 3.1 (2015)
- N.C. Wickramasinghe, M. Wainwright, W.E. Smith, G. Tokoro, S. Al Mufti and M.K. Wallis, "Rosetta Studies of Comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko: Prospects for Establishing Cometary Biology", Journal of Astrobiology and Outreach 3.1 (2015)
- N. Chandra Wickramasinghe, Gensuke Tokoro and Milton Wainwright, "The Transition from Earth-centred Biology to Cosmic Life", Journal of Astrobiology and Outreach 3.1 (2015)
- S.G. Coulson, M.K. Wallis & N.C. Wickramasinghe, “On the dynamics of volatile meteorites”, Monthly Newsletter of the Royal Astronomical Society 445(4) (December 21, 2014), 3669-3673
- Chandra Wickramasinghe, The Search for Our Cosmic Ancestry (Singapore: World Scientific, 2014)
- Chandra Wickramasinghe et al., “Biology associated with a titanium sphere isolated from the stratosphere”, Journal of Cosmology 23.5 (2013), 11117-11125
- Chandra Wickramasinghe, A Journey with Fred Hoyle (2nd ed., Singapore: World Scientific, 2013)
- Chandra Wickramasinghe et al., “Isolation of a diatom frustule fragment from the lower stratosphere (22-27Km) – evidence for a cosmic origin”, Journal of Cosmology 22 (2013), 10183-10188
- Chandra Wickramasinghe et al., “Isolation of biological entities from the stratosphere”, Journal of Cosmology 22 (2013), 10189-10197
- Chandra Wickramasinghe, “Non-terrestrial origin of life: a transformative research paradigm shift”
- Chandra Wickramasinghe, “DNA sequencing and predictions of the cosmic theory of life”
- Chandra Wickramasinghe et al., “Life-bearing primordial planets in the solar vicinity”
- C. Wickramasinghe, Bacterial morphologies supporting cometary : a reappraisal, International Journal of Astrobiology 10 (2011)
- Chandra Wickramasinghe et al., "Comets as parent bodies of CII carbonaceous meteorites and possible habitats of ice-microbes"
- R. Gangappa, N.C. Wickramasinghe, S. Kumar & G. Louis, Growth and replication of red rain cells at 121oC and their red fluorescence, Proc SPIE 7819 (2010)
- N.C. Wickramasinghe, J. Wallis, C.H. Gibson & R.E. Schild, Evolution of primordial planets in relation to the cosmological origin of life, Proc. SPIE 7819 (2010)
- N.C. Wickramasinghe, The astrobiological case for our cosmic ancestry, Int.J.Astrobiol. 9 (2010)
- N.C. Wickramasinghe, Spectroscopic evidence of cosmic life, Int.J.Astrobiol. 11 (2010)
- C. Wickramasinghe, Viva panspermia, The Observatory Magazine (June 2010)
- K. Rauf, A. Hann & N.C. Wickramasinghe, Microstructure and elemental composition of the Tagish Lake meteorite and its astrobiological implications, International Journal of Astrobiology 9.1 (2010)
- K. Rauf, A. Hann, M. Wallis & C. Wickramasinghe, Study of putative microfossils in space dust from the stratosphere, International Journal of Astrobiology 9.3 (2010)
- K. Rauf & C. Wickramasinghe, Evidence for biodegradation products in the interstellar medium, Int.J.Astrobiol. 9.1 (2010)
- K. Rauf, A. Hann, C. Wickramasinghe & B. DiGregorio, Microstructural investigation of the Carancas meteorite, Int. J. Astrobiol. 10.2 (2010)
- C.H. Gibson, R.E. Schild & N.C. Wickramasinghe, The origin of life from primordial planets, International Journal of Astrobiology, 10.2 (2010)
- C.H. Gibson, N.C. Wickramasinghe & R.E. Schild, First life in primordial-planet oceans: The biological Big Bang, Journal of Cosmology 11 (2010)
- C.H. Gibson, N.C. Wickramasinghe & R.E. Schild, Primordial planets, comets and moons foster life in the cosmos, Proc SPIE 7819 (2010)
- J.T. Wickramasinghe, N.C. Wickramasinghe & M.K. Wallis, Liquid water and organics in comets: implications for exobiology, Int.J.Astrobiol. 8.4 (2009)
- M.K. Wallis, J.T. Wickramasinghe & N.C. Wickramasinghe, Mars Polar Cap: a habitat for elementary life, Int.J.Astrobiol. 8.2 (2009)
- M. Tuleta, L. Gabla & N.C. Wickramasinghe, Slow ion irradiation of sugar: astrobiological implications, Int.J.Astrobiol. 8.4 (2009)
BOTTOM LINE TO DOD AND THE UK MOD: By all means pick up this guy for questions before he has a chance to escape to China! He may have given Craig a reason to eat some of the sample because he wrote about it as being a cure and a vaccine for longevity however on April 9,2020 I received an e-mail from Craig stating, "Know one told me to eat it . my wife and I ground it up and ate grams of it with bacon eggs ." This is the first time that I had about his wife also eating some of it. He has not said anything about her reaction to it.